Hopefully everyone saw the notice in your child’s folder yesterday letting you know that the walking field trip to the public library has been postponed. We will now be going on Friday, October 18th rain or shine. If it’s nice, we’ll walk as planned. If it’s rainy, we’ll take a bus there and back.
Thank you for your understanding, and I’m sorry for any inconvenience the impending rain may have caused for your schedule. I hope to see many of you on that day as chaperones to help us walk safely and to enjoy the library with your child.